Consciousness is one of the most debated topics in human history. Consciousness is something that scientists really can’t agree on. There is no universally accepted definition of what it is, let alone how it’s created.
It’s even known as the “really hard problem”. Don’t you love how scientists keep coming up with these fancy phrases!
One definition of it is that Consciousness is the awareness of self, internal and external existence.
Consciousness is associated with alertness, and the only thing that most agree on is that it exists.
It’s your individual awareness of your unique thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations, and environments. Essentially, your consciousness is your awareness of yourself and the world around you.
This awareness is subjective and unique to you. If you can describe something you are experiencing in words, then it is part of your consciousness…
So…..what are the benefits of becoming more conscious in everyday life?
• Understanding the people around you and everyday life
• Making deliberate, intelligent decisions – that I call being at Cause, creating your world consciously.
• Allowing yourself to just be, without judgement
• Having an accurate idea of reality
• Being aware of your emotions, thoughts, behaviours
Another great benefit of being more consciously aware of your emotions is when we are using CET, which can only release what you are conscious of. Increasing your consciousness means you are able to clear and expand your neurology even more.
And as the great Milton Erickson said, “All problems are created when the conscious and unconscious mind are no longer in rapport”.
Have you found this useful? Shall I write some articles about raising consciousness? Let me know – hit reply.
Dr Lisa Turner
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some ways we can work together…
Get to know me:
1. Get a copy of my book – Go here
2. Discover your Celestial Power score.
3. Discover your Spiritual Vibration score.
4. Join our Facebook community.
Work with me
1. Experience CETfree. Raise your Emotional Resilience. Clear blocks, negative emotions and limiting beliefs getting in the way of your success with a month FREE in CETfree.
2. Train to be a Certified CET practitioner.
3. Go really deep together. Hit reply and let me know what you’re thinking.